Total Pageviews

Monday, December 5, 2011

29th Nov - A Wonderful Day

A First to Remember Forever!

I still remember this day vividly :)

I was busy from late morning, started with baking my two 8-inch cakes, so that I could assemble my final cake for my last Gum Paste and Fondant class.

I scooped some batter out and fill 6 cupcake cases, thinking that my 3 boys and I could have them for tea-break that afternoon. I had some spare icing in the fridge and I decorated them. The boys chose dinosaur sprinkles.



Aren't the dinosaurs just so cute? :)

This day was significant because my boys said my cupcakes were so yummy, and also because minutes after posting these photos on Facebook, I had friends asking me to bake for them.

On this day, my bakery story has begun.........





No comments:

Post a Comment