Total Pageviews

Friday, February 21, 2014

Macaron Cake for Sister Dearest

My sister is the best, always supportive and encouraging. 
Ever since I started baking, she has ordered her birthday cake, 
sometimes small and simple, other times big and fanciful.

This time round, she asked for something with macarons! 
A simple celebration at home for just her own family.

I made a small vanilla cake frosted with swiss meringue buttercream 
and topped it with 6 macarons with strawberry cream.



*****************************************************************

A few days later, my hubby asked for a similar cake for his colleague 
visiting from the US. 

I made an extra small vanilla cake frosted with swiss meringue buttecream 
and topped with 5 mini macarons with strawberry cream.

He and his wife loved the cake and they thoroughly enjoyed it! ^_^
Yay!


Baking Bees Contact Information:



No comments:

Post a Comment