Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Slugterra Cake for Rick

If I had to pick my favourite cake for 2014, this would be the one!

My boys liked watching Slugterra, so I had some impression of the cartoon. 
But I didn't know much about the slugs, so I had to get a crash course 
(Slugterra 101) from my boys! Hahaha :P
I found the slugs pretty adorable and I was sure 
I would enjoying making them from scratch. 
For this cake, I made Thresher, Tazerling, Infurnus and Boon Doc 
(in order from left to right, on cake).

My favourite slug would have to be Infurnus, 
because he reminds me of my 3rd son! ^-^

Main character Eli Shane and the Slugterra logo are printed 
on edible icing, and attached to the front of the cake.
 Top view of the cake.

 Side views of the cake.
Close-up of the slugs :)

Happy 6th Birthday, Rick!



Baking Bees Contact Information:

No comments:

Post a Comment