Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Frozen Design 1 - First Frozen Castle Cake For Athena


My neighbour Joan called me and asked me to make a cake for her daughter's birthday party at school. She said it must be Frozen theme and she would send me a reference picture.

The cake had to have 5 spires and snowflakes bursting out from the cake. Joan also ordered a set of original Frozen toys to be placed on the cake.


This cake had a lot of firsts for Baking Bees. It was the first time that we:
1. Used wires as part of the decoration (we had to be very sure that none of the wire will come into contact with the cake and contaminate it)
2. Made spires and attached them to the cake and had to ensure that they would remain standing
3. Made a cobblestone path with existing tools

I am glad to say that we did it! ^_^






Although the decorations took us a much longer time than expected, it was well worth the effort when we received these pictures of Athena.

                                                                                                                                            The smile on her face is priceless!

This sweet girl came up to my place and personally said thank you to me after the party.

Thanks for letting us make the Frozen Castle Cake, Joan!



Baking Bees Contact Information:


No comments:

Post a Comment