Total Pageviews

Friday, April 25, 2014

Macarons - A Personal Fascination


I remember first trying macarons at a local cafe. Not knowing much, I was firstly fascinated with the variety of flavours and the rainbow colours really attracted me.







After a while, I decided that I will learn how to make macarons since I liked them so much!










After a few trial bakes, I did get pretty decent French macarons. And they were yummy! French macs were finicky and I had a lot of rejects. But I will persevere!








Next, I signed up for a class to learn how to make Italian macarons. They were supposed to be easier and more stable so the yield from each batch would be higher.








Truth be told, I personally like the French macs better. 
Let's just say they taste better in every way.
Let the fun begin! ^_^







Baking Bees Contact Information:




No comments:

Post a Comment