Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Human Society of Singapore is 1


Human Society of Singapore turned 1 
and I have the honour of baking the cupcakes to celebrate their 1st birthday! ^_^


50 chocolate and vanilla cupcakes in green icing with message tags with 
"Thank You" and "Happy 1st Birthday HSS".


I usually bake the cakes the night before and decorate them before they are picked up.


On this particularly occasion, I caught a little bunny who sneaked out in the middle of the night, attracted by the delightful aroma of freshly baked cupcakes............  

See Baby D in action below:





In the middle of the night, guess who came to check out the yummy cupcakes?













Can I have some please?












One, two, three, four...... erm how many are there anyway?


50, my dear Baby D! ^_^



Oooohhhh yummy! He seemed to say....









No comments:

Post a Comment