Total Pageviews

Monday, August 5, 2013

Dillon's Cute Lion Cake

Little Dillon Loves Lions


One day, I received an email from Amelia. 
She wanted to order a cake for her son's 1st birthday. 




After discussing with her, I was really excited to get this order as it was a buttercream cake.

I love it when I can
work wth buttercream, and I love to pipe icing.







Little Dillon is very adorable, according to his mommy, he loves pictures of cute lions. Amelia wanted me to put a picture of a cute lion on the cake. 

The best way would be to print the selected imagine on edible icing. I managed to incorporate the birthday message into the image, so the whole cake a a clean and neat look.

Amelia very kindly allowed me to share pictures from Dillon's first birthday party. She also told me that Dillon was very happy to see the cute lion on his birthday cake and he liked what he tasted too.


 I am glad to be able to out a smile on that little boy's face! ;) Thanks Amelia for trusting me.



No comments:

Post a Comment