Total Pageviews

Monday, August 5, 2013

I love Rainbow Cake!

Rainbow Cake Number 2!


Within a week, I decided to make another rainbow cake. This time it was for my niece Joanne and again for Aloysius, as they are both born in April and we would have a family gathering to celebrate birthdays yearly.

I didn't want to decorate the rainbow cake that was exactly the same as the first one. That would be a tad boring for the birthday boy too.




I had to get creative. How so? I thought about it for a couple of days.
This is what I came up with! ^_^ Cute?




It's the same 6 coloured layers of cake with cream cheese frosting but this time, I used jelly beans to form the names of the 2 birthday kids and also to line the base with Disney gummies.


As the names had to be shortened to fit onto the cake, I opted to use their pet names instead.






No comments:

Post a Comment