Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Cupcakes for My Dear Friends



In August every year, my close friends and I will celebrate the birthdays of 
the 2 wonderful ladies in our group - Pui Yee and Su Lin. 
This year the celebration was brought forward to end July due to PSLE exams.

Last year, I made a purple rosette cake for the 2 ladies. 
This year, I decided to make something different - chocolate cupcakes with mini rosettes!
I added small Happy Birthday tags just to add some celebratory cheer.

In general, adults tend to prefer less icing on cupcakes. 
While I can't make them less sweet, I can try to use less of it ^_^
In the end, I think the mini rosettes are really adorable. What do you think?

After our dinner buffet, every was too stuffed to eat the cupcake, 
so they all brought them home, to be enjoyed the next day.




No comments:

Post a Comment