Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Reuniting With An Old Friend

My old friend ordered 15 cupcakes to be collected this Sat, on New Year's Eve. She contacted me through Facebook and we finalized the details 2 days ago.


God works in miraculous ways :) I knew she worked at the airport, so when we were there this afternoon, I found a shop which looked familiar from her FB photos. As I walked towards the carpark as we were leaving, walking past the shop, I saw my old friend in front of me!



We are both very happy to see each other again, should have been 13-14 years!



Lynn's cupcakes will be vanilla flavour with yellow single swirl/rosette icing and sprinkles + Fondant letters. Actual design will be revealed on Sat when I post the photos ;)









No comments:

Post a Comment